TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2120 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well you knew I'd be up here....

The Girls together! :D

And Dick - be nice about Nic and I being run over by Taco's!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Well it's not mine....it's my best friend's rig.

But hey it's a 4-runner! :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Not a whole lot to show off - pretty much stock except for 33x10.50's. Gotta support those 'runner folks though!

The terrain here is not nearly as extreme as blown4runner and lysmachia.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
blown4runner said:
so what now Mols and I are terrain... LMFAO :rofl:

...oh yeah, nice Runners guys, lets see some mo' :D
Nicole... I am NOT the one who always has the dirty mind for once!!!
*whoopish* -- that's in advance. From Andy. LMAO

Nice runners guys. It's a double date.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Damn - you got me spinning sideways like my tippy bitch on an ice slick in carnage canyon. I thought you said that. God I get caught up in your post whoring.

·
Registered
50 Posts
1,182 posts since sept 05? if each post only took 1 minute, that 19.7 hours of posting alone!

i sold my 4runner a couple years ago. i miss it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
My 4runner is the wife's daily driver.

It's been off road a few times, but because it's a two wheel drive we've never really taken it wheeling. The Tacoma does that.

Here's a shot of both of my trucks sitting in our campsite.

While the runner is not used for wheeling, I still view it as being an awesome ride. It is as reliable as a rock, and does a fine job of bringing the wife home safe.

I feel good knowing that hitting a chug hole is not going to cripple it and leave her stranded.

Fast Frank

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4xMatt said:
1,182 posts since sept 05? if each post only took 1 minute, that 19.7 hours of posting alone!
Yeah, well because of technical errors on our chapters site... off topic counts towards post counts as it shouldn't... so most of my posts consist of like 2 words mostly resembling beavis and butthead... and yeah, that should explain it a little better... LMAO :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
blown4runner said:
Hey, Mols... this is what I was referring to... LMAO, read it and tell me I am not justified in posting what I did :D
The terrain was well described in Armaggedon ... "Ample sustenance provided by the mountainous peaks above.. or he could go ... south"

:lol:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
New Project, '85 4runner, replaced some body panels, seats, did all the maintenance related stuff, and finally got the engine running correctly. This was its virgin run a couple weeks ago. Now the mods can begin! :D

1 - 20 of 2120 Posts