TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a an 05 Tundra last fall and drove it up here for a year to go to school. Looks like I am going to be done with school early, and will be heading south in June. I have had several people tell me my truck is worth more up here than it is down in wash. If I sell it up here I can get 2.5K more than I paid for it, if I can get Mid Blue Book.

My question - What is the best publication to sell a car in up here? I have used autotrader before, but that doesn't seem very popular up here.

Later,

Chris

·
Registered
83 Posts
CMB1998 said:
I bought a an 05 Tundra last fall and drove it up here for a year to go to school. Looks like I am going to be done with school early, and will be heading south in June. I have had several people tell me my truck is worth more up here than it is down in wash. If I sell it up here I can get 2.5K more than I paid for it, if I can get Mid Blue Book.

My question - What is the best publication to sell a car in up here? I have used autotrader before, but that doesn't seem very popular up here.

Later,

Chris
For the Anchorage area, I'd say listing it in the classifieds at www.adn.com is your best bet.:2cents:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yea--try adn.com and advertise in the paper over a weekend. And YES you will most definetly get more money up here. I recently got out of the military and stayed up here--a bunch of my troops went to there next bases in the south and tried selling there 4X4's for a decent loss---Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts