TTORA Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I thought that build was looking very familar.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
this threads kinda falling behind

BUMP for the chopped 4runners

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
When I get back from Iraq I'll be chopping my top, due to my last flop. The rear corner is pushed in and both the side and read window frame will allow another window to fit. The rear window willnot roll up all the way, so I have to keep a tarp over it. After seeing Mossyrocks 4Runner's build I know how I want mine to turn out. Thanks for the ideas, love the tubing work.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Well add another chopped runner to this thread.
i swear this will be the last one i do. did this one a little different, window is removable and will seal.

·
Registered
411 Posts
That last runner looks sick. Bovads you do a hell of a job chopping 4runner. I cant wait to see that thing in action this weekend. Are we going to wheel sunday out at TM?

·
Registered
754 Posts
now that is sick. Awesome rig!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
yea, that trail looks like a blast. where is that? Ill have to swing by there on my way to johnson valley....

·
Registered
234 Posts
yea, that trail looks like a blast. where is that? Ill have to swing by there on my way to johnson valley....
It is Patriot, which is part of the Independence Trail system is Penrose, Co off of highway 50

·
Registered
3 Posts
87 pretty chopped already when I picked it up, getting ready to replace the welded front with an arb, doing dual cases with 4.7 gears in the rear, hydro assist being added as well.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts