TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received word that the threat level has been lowered and we can now go up to peacock flats again through the tracking station.

That being said, I would like to extend an invitation to the TTORA Hawaii members to come camping and some wheeling on the 4th of July weekend. We would have to act fast though, because I'm sure the camping spots will be swooped up quickly. I can get a permit and you can have 6 people on one permit for the regular fee and add up to 12 on the permit for $2 more a person. The permits are $13.20 online after tax.

Just remember: no open campfires are allowed, and no firearms/alcohol, either. There are chemical toilets, but you should bring your own TP (just in case!). BBQs are OK to bring. Oh, and I recommend bringing mosquito/bug spray!

If you would like to go, please post in this thread or PM me. I would like to make this happen because it's been a while since the club has done anything.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have a permit for campsite 8 and the dates are July 2nd to the 4th. I won't be able to be there both nights, but anyone that stays can keep the permit. Anyone that wants to get on my permit, just let me know.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I have a permit for campsite 8 and the dates are July 1st to the 3rd. I won't be able to be there both nights, but anyone that stays can keep the permit. Anyone that wants to get on my permit, just let me know.
Obviously can't cause I'm on Kauai. Are you taking the diesel? Pictures?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If you can save me a spot that would be sweet! I dont know if it will happen but maybe E and I could join you guys Sat for the day depending on what time you are going up. :kewl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts