TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be getting back from Afghanistan in about month. My rig should be done when I get back as well. Wondering if there area get togethers coming up near by or if anyones wanting to do some wheeling at Randolph ORV. Also just wanting to know if there are any Kansas members on this forum other then myself.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm from southeast Kansas. I spend more time at KS Rocks and some of the parks in OK and MO, but I've made it to Randolph a couple times.

What are you having done to your truck?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey TacoDriver, how ya been? You going to KS Rocks this weekend for wheelin4toys? PM if so, as I'll be there as long as I don't have to go into work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey TacoDriver, how ya been? You going to KS Rocks this weekend for wheelin4toys? PM if so, as I'll be there as long as I don't have to go into work.
I had planed to be there, but this weekend got busy on me. I've been able to get out on a few trips this year, and I've got some of the kinks worked out of the truck. We definitely need to get together again, I had a great time at SMORR.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I had planed to be there, but this weekend got busy on me. I've been able to get out on a few trips this year, and I've got some of the kinks worked out of the truck. We definitely need to get together again, I had a great time at SMORR.
X2!!! I've been pretty busy, as we just had our 2nd baby. I haven't gotten out much at all this year, except for a week long Moab trip!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's great to read! There's several KS folks, and I generally only visit the mud forum. Let us know when you get back, we'll get some wheeling in out at Tuttle.
Yes, let us know when you get back. I haven't been to Tuttle in awhile. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from southeast Kansas. I spend more time at KS Rocks and some of the parks in OK and MO, but I've made it to Randolph a couple times.

Where is KS Rocks at? I'm having exo-cage and 4.7 t-case gears put in.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I'm glad im not the only guy in kansas on here. Definetly want to get something put together when i get back. Ill be sure to post up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I just looked up KS Rocks on their site. I didnt even know that place existed. I talked to one of my soldiers and he is down to cruise over there sometime when we get back.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just looked up KS Rocks on their site. I didnt even know that place existed. I talked to one of my soldiers and he is down to cruise over there sometime when we get back.
Sounds great. I've been thinking about doing an exocage on my truck, it would be cool to see yours.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds great. I've been thinking about doing an exocage on my truck, it would be cool to see yours.
I'll get in contact with the guy doing the work for me see if he can shoot me some pics that i can post up...I have one of when he first started the tube bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks the guy thats doing the work has a pretty awesome shop...and does awesome work.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Who's doing the work for you? But first and foremost, thanks for your service, and I didn't mean to post hi-jack earlier. As for KS Rocks Park, the trails are somewhat tight, and a TON of trees. Look us up, as there's also some nice places here in MO to wheel!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who's doing the work for you? But first and foremost, thanks for your service, and I didn't mean to post hi-jack earlier. As for KS Rocks Park, the trails are somewhat tight, and a TON of trees. Look us up, as there's also some nice places here in MO to wheel!!!
You're welcome thank you for the support..I actually looked up KS Rocks and one of my soldiers and i are planning on heading that way when we get back. The guy doing my work is named Allen Pultz he used to work at 4x4 land in Topeka but opened his own shop named Plumnutz Offroad really nice guy and his rig is amazing. His shop is in between topeka and manhattan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts