TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a Costco molester dammit! :xpimp: :missingto :missingto

:D

Wife made me go buy new patio furniture today. The guy in the next stall bet me a sawbuck I couldn't fit it all in the tiny little mall crawler bed. I took his twenty bucks and bought a truss... Never bet against redneck bloodlines.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Now thats some funny stuff! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And mall crawler or not thats one sexy truck!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I figured you guys would get a kick out of it.

Less than a three mile drive from one side of I-10 / Elliot to the other, weighed the risks, checked the wind speed and velocity (licked thumb and stuck in air), guesstimated interaction with Tempe PD (PHX PD wouldn't even care) and decided I wasn't in the mood for two trips. Totally worth it for the comedic gold.

EDIT: The stuff didn't weigh more than 350 or 400 lbs I'd say, so what the hell. I'm just stupid enough to know when I'm being really stupid. Like on rocks and sh!t. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
476 Posts
For some reason I cannot get the image of the "Beverly Hillbilly's" after seeing your truck all loaded up like that. LOL..

By the way, I'm realling digging those wheels on your truck. What are the specs on them?

AzHobbes

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pro-Comp 8089, 16X8. I had to use extended reach lug nuts and 1/4" spacers to make them work. Actually the spacers are .165 exactly, I faced them on an engine lathe to just clear the calipers. Plenty of thread engagement on the wheel bolts and clears the caliper by an RCH (thinner than a BCH.)

Funny you should mention it because when I was taking the picture I thought about having the MIL climb up there, but she's 75 and has bad knees. I think my wife would be fairly pissed if I caused injury to her mom...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts