TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a some type of map program that I can veiw all roads of my area,and have a search option where I can type in the road and it will display that road.By the way I do not have a wireless conection for my lap top,so it would have to be something that I could just save to my hard drive. Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
297 Posts
TRD4WD said:
I am looking for a some type of map program that I can veiw all roads of my area,and have a search option where I can type in the road and it will display that road.By the way I do not have a wireless conection for my lap top,so it would have to be something that I could just save to my hard drive. Thank you for any help.
Look into microsoft streets and trips or some other mapping software on cd-rom. I know there is a search function on there that will let you do something like you ask about. But it runs about $99. Hope this helps.
-Scott

·
Registered
77 Posts
scottnmos said:
Look into microsoft streets and trips or some other mapping software on cd-rom. I know there is a search function on there that will let you do something like you ask about. But it runs about $99. Hope this helps.
-Scott
there program is great I have that on CD for my laptop and I take the laptop with whenever I go on long trips and what not. Set the laptop up in the passenger seat and follow along as I go, very helpful!!!
Also if you take the laptop in and hook up to a cable modem and do some searches for whatever here and there and the program will access the web and tell you that there are updates that need to be downloaded concerning new roads, construction and so on. Always nice to know what roads you should avoid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
das1999
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing