TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone on this forum is working or worked for 4 Wheel parts wholesale? Im looking to go into one of their interview days - looking for a tech position. Just curiouse if anyone had some input w/experience.Thanks Rob

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
lol i was gonna say the same thing

·
Registered
47 Posts
wmcwilli said:
I would like to know also just because I am wanting to purchase some interco tires. I don't want to go to Desert rat to get them.
Personal opinion, you are better off at 4Wheel Parts than Desert Rat....

Have you checked Discount Tire or Fletchers for that brand?

If you did not want to deal with any of them, I am sure I could just order you the tires and we could meet up to drop them off to you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i dunno, but if you meat someone in there customer agrivation dept, bitch slap one of'm for me. Any one will do.. Ive gone to PORC and others now, after I have been treated crappy one to many times over the phone. I am much happier now.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
98Taco2 said:
Just wondering if anyone on this forum is working or worked for 4 Wheel parts wholesale? Im looking to go into one of their interview days - looking for a tech position. Just curiouse if anyone had some input w/experience.Thanks Rob
I interviewed with them 3 times back in Sept for an "open" position in the DFW area only to be told they werent going to hire for a few months, and then they layed off 1 of the sales guys. Hopefully you'll have better luck with them.
Tim

·
Registered
199 Posts
98Taco2 said:
looking for a tech position.
they have techs? thought it was just a bunch of morons running the place?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL. Guess I know not to waste any time going up there. Sounds like a shit hole.
Probably just stay at the current stealer im at, until something good comes along. Trying to make some more $$ to afford truck upgrades.
Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
98Taco2
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing