TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to pick up another spare, who are ya'll using? GSP, Cardone, Powerline, and Crown seem to be the prevalent brangs. Crown is significantly more and Powerline is a little more expensive, but the rest around right about a bill.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Need to pick up another spare, who are ya'll using? GSP, Cardone, Powerline, and Crown seem to be the prevalent brangs. Crown is significantly more and Powerline is a little more expensive, but the rest around right about a bill.
they are all pretty much the same.. just get whatever they have available

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I paid 75$ for a new cv from advanced auto parts w/ no core charge and a life time warrenty.

yeah, core charges vary from store to store for some reason or it seems like. I have been told from 5$ to 100$ it's wierd.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I paid 75$ for a new cv from advanced auto parts w/ no core charge and a life time warrenty.

yeah, core charges vary from store to store for some reason or it seems like. I have been told from 5$ to 100$ it's wierd.

I've read on the main site that the cheapies are shit. Like the GSP and powerlines. I'm looking at the cardone new and reman'd right now, but don't know which is better. I've got a hookup at advance, so I'm trying to buy from them, but I've also read good things about the reman'd from NAPA.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I have a business account at advance, if they are 75 here then I can get a 5 to 10% discount more. Its not much but hey, it adds up. Let me know if anyone wants a hook up. I'll check with my budys at Advance to check the price.

here are the prices online but i always get the cheapest of the two because the pricce online and the price at the store is never the same.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?PartType=945&PTSet=A&SearchFor=Drive+Shaft+/+Axle

laters!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts