TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, finally got the front drive shaft installed on the 88. Looking to take it out this weekend and see how everything works out. Any suggestions on some local places in or around Albuquerque? I went out to Montessa Park this past Sunday morning, was pretty fun but mostly dirt.

Jeff

·
Registered
253 Posts
Rio Puerco is apparently the place to be at in Abq, have never gone but seen many photos, looks pretty good. Nothing to extreme. Check out nmvjc they hit up puerco regularly
Peurco does make a good testing ground for any level of truck. Even with how modified my truck is there is still stuff I cant do. Everything has a option to do and can be fun just racing down the wash.

In about a month time we can plan a toyota run down in the peurcu if you guys want. Nick and I should be ready for a shake down run by then.

If you want Jeff, swing by on the weekends if you have any questions on your truck. There is some stuff you can delete in the engine bay if you need some more room in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Dead Heretic
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing