TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as it says, i live in marysville and kinda new to this area. are there any places i can go to wheel, and not get arrested, i don't mind getting yelled at just no jailtime... :xdevil:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there is nobody around this area? i just went on a trail the other day, i know there is more

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've live in or around marrysville for years and there not meny trails around. if u find some let me know and we can get together and run them.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have been over off of cherry street just past 33, i see a bunch of ruts going up the side of the hill. last time i went a cop stopped and waited, they were pretty cool didn't care because of the obvious marks from others. all they said is that they would let the owners, which is a corp. in hilliard, and if they wanted to they can press charges but i never anything. i am dying to get muddy again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
meny years ago my cousin lost his licence for climbing that same hill. They told him it was state owned. Have u bine in the trails behind the trailer court in town.

the big yellow lines are were u can get in and the small yellow line is how u can get in to the trails watch out if it has bine raining some of the holes are deep.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that state owned too? i have never been back there. i think i got lucky the first time on that hill. i almost called the company and asked if i could wheel there. that and the big hill behind the new walmart.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i don't konw who owns it bine back there in my friends truck last year. But it will ask him and try to find out who owns it. The city maybe it right there by the crap plant.

Ok i checked the union county Auditor's web site and it is owned by the tailer park. I will see if we can get premisstion to go back in there.

that land off of cherry st is owned by Discon Services Inc. they have a PO box listed in hillaird. That peace of land is very small.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts