TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,420 Posts
gearbox said:
They have a referral program. You get a $20 credit if you refer me and I'll get $20 of my purchase. Anyone interested? If you can use the credit shoot me a PM please :)
Crutchfield costs more then $150 more then the vendor I'm gonna use to by my stereo. That $20 referral and $20 credit just isn't gonna cut it.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Crutchfield is a ripoff...compare their prices to anywhere else and that $20 off doesnt even come close.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have found that crutchfield is the same price as local stores on their receivers. But when they give you free shipping, free adapters and instructions it makes them about twenty dollars cheaper. And you can't beat their customer service. I have yet to have a problem with them.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've decided which receiver I want and no one of good reputation is selling for less. They throw in a vehicle-specific dash mount kit and wiring harness, so they get my business. When I get my speakers I might find them elsewhere, but their website has been very helpful.
Thanks for your concern everybody. I am a very good shopper. :)

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
gearbox said:
I've decided which receiver I want and no one of good reputation is selling for less. They throw in a vehicle-specific dash mount kit and wiring harness, so they get my business. When I get my speakers I might find them elsewhere, but their website has been very helpful.
Thanks for your concern everybody. I am a very good shopper. :)

I ordered my sirius s50 from crutchfield. Ended up returning 4 or 5 of them, and each one with no questions or hassles. At the time the units wer 359.00 or something, and at times I had three of them at my house. I had nothin but good experiences with them. Of course at the time, the price for the s50 was the same everywhere, so that wasn't a factor. Customer Satisfaction's where it's at. :D

--Scott

·
Registered
717 Posts
the only thing i use crutchfield for is to shop, once i find the product i buy it some where else and save over $100 each time.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've bought from crutch a few times.

+s are great info before purchace, great install help, 0 tax, free shipping, free install parts and the best return policy I've ever used. I retured a headunit because I didn't like the display color. Try that anywhere else.

-s are pricing is higher than other online stores that don't offer the same level of service.

For me its a gamble buying anywhere else, but I will take that gamble sometimes. Just watch the sales that crutch has and grab the good deals. I use the crutchfield website so often that I feel obligated to buy from them sometimes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts