TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading tons of threads on PO171 i am thinking that it is my vacuum hoses since I am also having issues with my cruise control working sometimes and sometimes not.
So where are these hoses? A pic would be great.
Thanx

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Do you want a picture of the schamatic under the hood or engine bay (looking down) with hood up?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
engine bay looking down from above if you have one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much. Now i've got it all figured out!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
topofdawurld said:
Thank you so much. Now i've got it all figured out!
Look under your hood. There should be one there (pasted to the bottom of the hood). If not, let us know and we can post or link you to one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bray said:
Look under your hood. There should be one there (pasted to the bottom of the hood). If not, let us know and we can post or link you to one.
Thanks, I actually saw it last night when I wasn't looking for it. Not sure how I could've missed it b4.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
topofdawurld said:
Thanks, I actually saw it last night when I wasn't looking for it. Not sure how I could've missed it b4.
Great, good luck finding the leak. Are you familiar with how to find a leak in the vacuum system? Most just spray an aerosol can like WD-40 on them and when the engine revs up, there you have it! You probably know this already though so sorry if I'm post-whoring.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya but thanks anyways, I've already used a whole can of ether on it but that was b4 I knew exactly which hoses were which so I was just spraying all over the place. Hopefully now I can pinpoint it.
:saw:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Cruise control

Yota cruise control hasn't been vacuum operated for many years, so the cruise has nothing to do with the code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts