TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I live in Destin. I would go with you guys to a meet but I have a stock prerunner with no winch.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
im in pensacola..id be down for some futue meetings. My truck is currently not to wheelable, its 80% done SAS, but i have no front driveshaft yet and its gonna be awhile becuase im BROKE from the swap lol. But i would still be down, ill try her out in 2wd!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in Jay,For the ones that dont know where that is it is about 45mins north of pensacola. I may be up for a meet if I can get a day off from work.:(

Sid

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
im still working on mine, pulling some springs this month , going to try and get a front driveshaft installed as well. I would be down to hit up eglin in the future or any other trails, but im not going 'muddin'

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I ride Eglin alot, but just light trails. I'm down for whatever my truck can handle though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm located here at Hurlburt myself. I just got a 1983 Toyota Pickup for $500, it runs but needs some work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im out in navarre and drive the powerlines often, me and my buddies found a massive runoff we use for repelling. im also familiar with many of the Humvee trails around hurlburt field. anyone interested in meeting up some weekend for a trip and midnight bonfire?? the runoff has walls tall enough to keep us away from winds

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
We should've got a meet together for Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe the weekend after New Years when I get all my Christmas goodies on. :D

41 - 60 of 69 Posts