TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeing if there is anybody that want to get together and have a few drinks. We could do it during the day or after work what ever works out for people. I am living down by park medows mall right now but the place that we decided to meet doesn't matter, I am open for where ever. Let me know.

Kevin

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lysmachia said:
South denver is central to a lot of folks. I'll be there. Probably evening. You guys can help me put my winch back on. LOL
Sounds good do you know of a good place you would maybe want to meet up at? Hopefully we can get some other people to show up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
little_red1 said:
I'm not that interested in a M&G but if you wanted to hit a trail, I'll be more than happy to jump in on it! If you want to socialize, do it on an trail! :D
I would be interested in a trail run but I am still not done with the 3.4L swap.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
LOL...it's a social gathering usually filled with tall tales of wheeling adventures, laughter, good natured jabs, and claims of future trail conquests.

It also lets members meet and get to know each other and plan future trail runs together.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Champs in Park Meadows. Where the heck is it? (N,E,W,orS side of mall???) What time? 6:00 - 6:30 ?? 86Yota - what's your name again :D Do you want a rIde? I think Rich (TacoToy)and I are coming down together.

Nic bring your snapon air wrench. (I have the CO2) I am serius about putting my winch on. They ship it to me Friday from the fort.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My name is Kevin. 6:30 would work. It is kind of north east of the mall but still in the same parking lot. I actually don't need a ride yet since I am living down in Littleton right now. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3.4L swap how bad is it for ya????? been thinkin about doin that, probaly just gonna do 22RE though[/QUOTE]

It can be hard or easy depending on how you want to do it. It will cost you more then doing a 22re. I have my motor mounted and now I just need to do a lot of little details.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
my86yota said:
My name is Kevin. 6:30 would work. It is kind of north east of the mall but still in the same parking lot. I actually don't need a ride yet since I am living down in Littleton right now. Thanks for the offer.
Alright, 6:30 at Champs ya'll have yur selves a date... I am going for drinks and food, not sure what everyone else is going for... Mols its on the eastish side of the mall, where all the restaurants are, its right next to PF Changs (the one in PM mall) :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
little_red1 said:
Ok, so who all is going to be there and what's the schedule of events? Dinner, wrenching, and wheeling??? :D
I will be there. Do you guys need me to get a table or anything like that? I was thinking about having some food and some drinks, but if anybody want to do any wrenching later I would be down for that. I have a truck that needs a lot of work done to it. (just kidding)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts