TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really getting into it. It's like a damn soap opera.
I really hate that Ryan dude. Who does he think he is, that little punk! Just cause he's a Regional Manager doesn't mean he's not a little bitch. Somebody back me up here so I don't seem like a raving lunatic.

·
7,735 Posts
sorry man, you're a raving lunatic.

Actually I'm a little addicted to it too, but have a few episodes tivo'd that I haven't seen yet so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Just cause he's a Regional Manager doesn't mean he's not a little bitch. Somebody back me up here so I don't seem like a raving lunatic.
Aren't you a Regional Manager AND a little bitch? :rofl:

Haven't ever really watched the US version, seen the BBC version a couple times.

·
7,735 Posts
Haven't ever really watched the US version, seen the BBC version a couple times.
The US version re-used almost all of the gag's from the BBC version (which only ran 2 seasons I think) but american-ized it. The writting is done by the actors too, which I didn't know at first.

This is probably the best clip I've ever seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq4Rl2DS9rk

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

:dualing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts