TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone lend a helpin hand? i'm certainly ready to triangulate my rear shock absorbers i have the steel to make the mounts and i can easily go pick up the hardware i just dont have torches or a buzz box noone would have to do any work just allow me th use of a machine:flamethro :welder: basically trying to get more articulation in F&R

.....by the way ive been fabricating/ welding for most of my life just dont have my own equip. so of course noones property would be missused:D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Why do you need torches to make shock mounts? How long would you need to complete your project. Depending on the time and when, you might be able to come over and do the work at my place.

Yogi

can anyone lend a helpin hand? i'm certainly ready to triangulate my rear shock absorbers i have the steel to make the mounts and i can easily go pick up the hardware i just dont have torches or a buzz box noone would have to do any work just allow me th use of a machine:flamethro :welder: basically trying to get more articulation in F&R

.....by the way ive been fabricating/ welding for most of my life just dont have my own equip. so of course noones property would be missused:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
torches to cut the steel plates ive got down to size, although ive got cuttind wheels for my grinder, torches are faster, ............project will probly only take and hour or so:saw: :welder: :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohhhh! Yeahhh:xozzy: :xrocker: :xozzy: :kewl: :driving: :dancing: :headbang:h!

and i think i got a pot to work on the susp on sun. just need to check my pm's

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like sun not gonna work for other dude................

................anyone..............anyone...........:rofl: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts