TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a couple of friend up to Bald Mtn. this sunday (4/22) . . . . I think there's gonna be a pretty nice down-pour of snow by that time. . .

Anyone wanna come?

·
Banned
3,446 Posts
Im busy this weekend, but I should be heading up there with my buddy next weekend it you want to tag along.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, sounds fun. . . . The only question is whether the wife will let me out two weekends in a row. :wife:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, I'm heading up there with a couple of buddies tomorrow (Sunday) as well, perhaps I will see you there. I'm driving a white 4runner, not sure how far I will get but I'm gunna give it a try.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I hope you had fun . . . Unfortunately I couldn't make it. I blew out the rear differential on my truck. . . . But hopefully if I get it fixed this week, I'll be up there next Sunday. . ..

If you have any pics of your trip, post'em up!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Cool, I hope you had fun . . . Unfortunately I couldn't make it. I blew out the rear differential on my truck. . . . But hopefully if I get it fixed this week, I'll be up there next Sunday. . ..

If you have any pics of your trip, post'em up!
Glad you made it home in one piece! Any issues?

-Mark

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help getting the rig up on auto-transport. . .

Didn't have any issues on the way back down to Fresno. Now when I got home . . . that's a different story. . . . :wife: x 10.

Here's some pics of the trip. . . I'll post up a video later. . .

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
There's a pic missing?
Which?. . . the one with my truck rendered helpless with a blown up rear? . .
Or the one with my wife beating me over the head when I got home. . . :wife:x 10

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
hey revive, how's your ARB mounted to the front? Did AJ built custom brackets?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey revive, how's your ARB mounted to the front? Did AJ built custom brackets?
Yes, AJ made the brackets (twice actually, because they had to be redone when I dropped the body lift.) . . .

·
Registered
10 Posts
well, I went up on Sunday and it was great. There was lots of snow coming down and about 6-8 inches of fresh snow on the ground. Unfortunatly my detroit ez locker I just installed started to act up. It seemed to be slipping and disengaging at random times so that came out last night. I still made it up the trail though. Having never been on the trail before we couldn't figure out where it went with so much snow on the ground so we tagged along behind some jeeps who knew the way. My friend side slipped into a small creek so we spent about an hour trying to pull him out. It was alot of fun. Can't wait to go up again. I will post here when I head up next time just incase anyone wants to go.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, it looks like a bunch of us are headed up to Bald this Sunday. . . .

A friend I met on the Pirate board is gonna be there along with his brother-in-law in another rig . . .

Paul are you and your buddy still on for this weekend? . . .

I should be able to get the rear end put back together in time to go. I finish helping at church around 1pm. I could be at the trail head by about 2:30pm. . . .

If anyone else would like to join us, feel free. . . .

·
Banned
3,446 Posts
I'm leaving Visalia around 9 PM on Saturday and camping at the trail head. Will be hitting the trail on Sunday morning. White Tacoma and a White Jeep on channel 31.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, it looks like a bunch of us are headed up to Bald this Sunday. . . .

A friend I met on the Pirate board is gonna be there along with his brother-in-law in another rig . . .

Paul are you and your buddy still on for this weekend? . . .

I should be able to get the rear end put back together in time to go. I finish helping at church around 1pm. I could be at the trail head by about 2:30pm. . . .

If anyone else would like to join us, feel free. . . .
Did you make it Sunday ?

I was up there with Jerry & his son, also with Fred & his family. I called for you on the cb but maybe we were out of range. Here is a pic from up past V-Notch.

The white Taco is Jerry's sons new truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm leaving Visalia around 9 PM on Saturday and camping at the trail head. Will be hitting the trail on Sunday morning. White Tacoma and a White Jeep on channel 31.
Why are you leaving so late? Calvin has to work?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts