TTORA Forum banner

Anyone around Fresno, CA wanna go wheelin?

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
I'm taking a couple of friend up to Bald Mtn. this sunday (4/22) . . . . I think there's gonna be a pretty nice down-pour of snow by that time. . .

Anyone wanna come?

#3 ·
Sure, sounds fun. . . . The only question is whether the wife will let me out two weekends in a row. :wife:

#5 ·
Cool, I hope you had fun . . . Unfortunately I couldn't make it. I blew out the rear differential on my truck. . . . But hopefully if I get it fixed this week, I'll be up there next Sunday. . ..

If you have any pics of your trip, post'em up!

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help getting the rig up on auto-transport. . .

Didn't have any issues on the way back down to Fresno. Now when I got home . . . that's a different story. . . . :wife: x 10.

Here's some pics of the trip. . . I'll post up a video later. . .

#11 ·
Yes, AJ made the brackets (twice actually, because they had to be redone when I dropped the body lift.) . . .

#12 ·
well, I went up on Sunday and it was great. There was lots of snow coming down and about 6-8 inches of fresh snow on the ground. Unfortunatly my detroit ez locker I just installed started to act up. It seemed to be slipping and disengaging at random times so that came out last night. I still made it up the trail though. Having never been on the trail before we couldn't figure out where it went with so much snow on the ground so we tagged along behind some jeeps who knew the way. My friend side slipped into a small creek so we spent about an hour trying to pull him out. It was alot of fun. Can't wait to go up again. I will post here when I head up next time just incase anyone wants to go.

#14 ·
Well, it looks like a bunch of us are headed up to Bald this Sunday. . . .

A friend I met on the Pirate board is gonna be there along with his brother-in-law in another rig . . .

Paul are you and your buddy still on for this weekend? . . .

I should be able to get the rear end put back together in time to go. I finish helping at church around 1pm. I could be at the trail head by about 2:30pm. . . .

If anyone else would like to join us, feel free. . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.