TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved here and I was wondering if you guys have any get togethers around here.:confused:

I live right off the 10 on Van Buren and Central.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
No, we do not wheel here in Az. Mostly we just web wheel and mall crawl...hardcore baby!! I guess you could call it a "Get together".
Seriously though, just keep an eye on the upcoming events folder. There is usually someone going out every weekend, or beer and pizza at someones house. Just make sure you stay away from a guy here named Tbob, and any activities that involve Keystone Light, and especially never put them together.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Keep you eyes peeled in and amongst the all the jibber jabber here on the board and you'll see the impromptu gatherings. Be bold, take a chance, show up and say "hi". Even if you don't know someone when you arrive, I bet you'll remember all who are there when you leave.

As for official get togethers, you'll have to rattle Grumpy's cage and see if el Presidente has anything scheduled in the way of activities for the group.

·
Registered
881 Posts
HMM, maybe time for another show 'n shine :D Now that school is almost done, I'll have time to wax my truck:xpimp:

·
Registered
128 Posts
We are doing a meet & greet on 5/19. Check out the Upcoming Events sections, look for the Pavilions thread!

Just an FYI!

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts