TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed revtek 3" spacers and new shocks(struts), and now the camber on my front end is off bad. i know they recommend getting the front-end aligned, which i'm going too. but i have not heard or read any of you guys discuss this topic. just curious?

later,
jdub3333
01 taco dubcab
4x4 trd
3" revtek, 2.5" aal
deckplate

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
jdub3333 said:
just installed revtek 3" spacers and new shocks(struts), and now the camber on my front end is off bad. i know they recommend getting the front-end aligned, which i'm going too. but i have not heard or read any of you guys discuss this topic. just curious?

later,
jdub3333
01 taco dubcab
4x4 trd
3" revtek, 2.5" aal
deckplate
need alignment after suspension lift.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
Get an alignment-
I opted for a lifetime alignment - I paid about 90 bucks a few years back - I make use of the lifetime alignment atleast once a year- also if I make any modifications to the front suspension or get new tires

·
Registered
279 Posts
jdub3333 said:
just installed revtek 3" spacers and new shocks(struts), and now the camber on my front end is off bad.
Usually it is the toe-in that is off after a spoacer lift. Sometimes as much as 1.5 degrees.

·
Registered
662 Posts
grillmasterp said:
Get an alignment-
I opted for a lifetime alignment - I paid about 90 bucks a few years back - I make use of the lifetime alignment atleast once a year- also if I make any modifications to the front suspension or get new tires
I need to find a shop like that. The shop I went to said they won't warranty their work on lifted trucks, and my truck pulls to the right, but they say my alignment is good.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Sounds like you need to find another shop anyway. Your alignment will never be perfect but a spacer lift should not throw it so far out that it doesn't steer straight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
alabamatacomaguy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing