TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here built there own sliders? Does anyone have plans or a layout for them or any expericne or tips?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
wow!!! who would have ever thought that people build there own...where have i beed:doh:

·
Registered
427 Posts
is it possible to build your own sliders? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never asked if it was possible, just if anyone had plans for them. Thanks for nothing though. I'm sure yall wouldnt be near as dicks in real life.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Ross said:
I never asked if it was possible, just if anyone had plans for them. Thanks for nothing though. I'm sure yall wouldnt be near as dicks in real life.

You didnt??

Ross said:
Has anyone here built there own sliders?

Even the title of the thread.

Ross said:
anyone ever build sliders?
Now these guys where not being Dicks they are just giving ya a hard time. You got what you where looking for. You could always do like most of us have and just start building and stop when they look done.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Ross if you ask nicely, I am sure there is at least a member or two in San Antonio that would help you. I know for a fact one. I was the first area leader down there.

What you need to do is get on the Tx board and make a call out for help. I am sure someone will chime in.

I built my own when I was down there, but the member that helped/did mine has also moved away.

Hell, I won't even make you ask nicely. Here is the info that should help you. I can't remember his screen name but look for Danno, He is a nice guy and if he has the time, he should be able to help you out.

If you know Adam, he should be able to direct you to him. (Adam is the current area leader from what I understand)

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Ross said:

You will end up pulling your hair out if you think we were being Dicks. You got a very light rubbing from these people, myself included.

We probably wouldn't be dicks in real life becaue it is a much different situation. On the forums, you have an archive of information... and something called the search button. Hell I didn't even use it this time, just looked at the different thread titles in the Fabrication/Tools folder.

People, myself included... WILL flame the hell out of you for posting redundant posts, posting in the wrong folder, etc. If you can't take that you will not last long around here.

Good luck in building your rig, may it be a mall runner, or a rig that actually touches the dirt. Remember, it's YOUR money and rig no one cares as much as you what it looks like, how it sounds, rides and how well it gives blowjobs. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I think ya'll scared him. He has logged in but not posting here anyway.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
how well it gives blowjobs. :thumbs:
Fuck, wheres that writeup?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Ross said:
I'm sure yall wouldnt be near as dicks in real life.
dont be so sure. unless you are sac'ed or jock demello everyone here is a dick!

·
Registered
148 Posts
its easier and cheaper to buy some... I learned the hard way... lots of time and materials involved...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
KyleT said:
its easier and cheaper to buy some... I learned the hard way... lots of time and materials involved...
I dissagree....

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
ljschnel said:
I dissagree....
i can make a set in 4 hours, start to finish with a manual bender, but i do take a lot of smoke breaks since i cant smoke in a welding helmet :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts