TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need another full size (aka half barrel) keg for the brewing setup I'm going to build. Anyone have a keg laying around?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I use the 5 gallon old soda kegs for home brew. they work great since we only brew 5 gallons at a time. You can get them all over the place, but we usually end up getting them at the brewing store for like 30 bucks

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have 1 full size (or i think I still have that one) and 3 or 4 slightly smaller ones. Can't remember the size on those, I think 58L (14.5 gal roughly). They were going to be for mine and another friends setup, but neither one of us actually got around to using them. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a few other parts and pieces I probably won't need anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 1 full size (or i think I still have that one) and 3 or 4 slightly smaller ones. Can't remember the size on those, I think 58L (14.5 gal roughly). They were going to be for mine and another friends setup, but neither one of us actually got around to using them. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a few other parts and pieces I probably won't need anytime soon.
PM Sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts