TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be slowly moving from our rental house in Surprise, to our new home about 10 miles away. I'm hoping that someone here has a trailer that I can rent/use. I would rent one from U-haul, but the hitch on my truck is homebuilt, and does not have a sticker with a load rating. So they won't rent to me.....

Anyone got one they aren't using? or know someone that has one for sale cheap?

Steve

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I live waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of town, but I have a 6X12 utility trailer you can borrow if you like. 4 pin flat electric, single wheel 3K rating, no brakes.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
azrain said:
I live waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of town, but I have a 6X12 utility trailer you can borrow if you like. 4 pin flat electric, single wheel 3K rating, no brakes.

That would be perfect! I don't mind the other side of town, Last weekend I almost drove up to Prescott to buy a trailer, but the guy sold it right before I was about to leave... Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll call you probably Monday or Tuesday. Our new house isn't going to close until the 11th, So I won't need it until the 11th or 12th.

Thanks again!!!
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts