TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good pictures of my truck? As most of you know I am trying to sell it and need some good pictures of it for a few potential buyers. I am going to buy something bigger (either a new tacoma, FJ, or f-150) if I go to the Ford I will be in the market for a trail rig. Thanks

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Clean it & come to the show and i'm sure some of us will snap some up

·
Registered
360 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
Anyone have any good pictures of my truck? As most of you know I am trying to sell it and need some good pictures of it for a few potential buyers. I am going to buy something bigger (either a new tacoma, FJ, or f-150) if I go to the Ford I will be in the market for a trail rig. Thanks

How is this one. :D
Spacecwboy said:
BTW I STILL like boys!

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
focker... i knew that was coming. it must have been awkward for you to buy that sign! Do you still like boys?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll take 5% of the sale for the use of my copyrighted pic :D.

:p

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Selling it again? I thought you just got it back!!

tell you what, i'll keep it here for a month, and then give it back when you miss it. It will be much easier for you!! :D

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you all got jokes! I need something that will haul my 2 boats, travel trailer, and 4wheeler/trailer on the weekends.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
you all got jokes! I need something that will haul my 2 boats, travel trailer, and 4wheeler/trailer on the weekends.

:flipoff4: just doing you a favor!!

I'll trade you my fender for the snorkel. Green will look GREAT on red!!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
Get you some land, with some ATV trails and a stock tank. Run you some power and septic, then you can keep your truck. Easy as pounding rocks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
13 Participants
my2coma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing