TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for 01taco33. He broke his on the rubicon. If anyone has one I'm willing to head up Monday, wheel in and help him get the rig of the trail

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still trying to get a hold of him to find out how bad it is and if he needs me to come up Monday

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a hold of Matt. He was able to drive all the way thru and make the repair. He split the rack in half :eek:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks again Phill for doin all the leg work for me while I was out there. Much appreciated and I've got a beer in your name the next time I see you!

Ended up having Kyle wheel me out to service and started playing phone tag with a bunch of people until I found the part and a buddy willing to come out to me. Luckily my friend, graduating the next day, was more than excited to come out. I still blame my girlfriend for saying not five minutes before I broke "So have you ever seriously broken something?" :rolleyes: I have no idea how but we got the alignment near dead on, definitely helped that we were in the bowl on a flat surface.

Again thanks Phill for the searching! And thanks to Kyle for wheeling my ass in and back and watching me work on my shit :flipoff4:

Here are some pics of the carnage and the rest of the trail.

this is as far as we got before I broke haha

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn! Bottom of the bowl?

Any time I can lend a hand, you know my number! Get your HAM now :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts