TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I dont have them, but I sat in them at kartec and they were very nice. If I had to pick a aftermarket seat for my truck, these would be it. Unforunately, I already have a set of Corbeau's, and cant justify spending another 1000+ on seats. They said they didnt make bolt in mounts for Tacomas, but Wedge engineering might, or you could fab up your own.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow! Over 1G on seats! They look comfortable (although anything is better than stock) but there has to be a better way, something a little cheaper.

Rob

·
Registered
482 Posts
I noticed that my friend's '01 4Runner Limited had some much better seats than my Taco's. His had much more "bucket seat" feel to them. I imagine it would be much easier to get the color to match if that was important to you as well.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
those are ok if you don't need something where the back flips forward.

HairyMonkey said:
I noticed that my friend's '01 4Runner Limited had some much better seats than my Taco's. His had much more "bucket seat" feel to them. I imagine it would be much easier to get the color to match if that was important to you as well.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I made money on my seat swap to Volvo S60's but I wouldn't say it's a better way. :rolleyes:

mixedgasdiver said:
Wow! Over 1G on seats! They look comfortable (although anything is better than stock) but there has to be a better way, something a little cheaper.

Rob

1 - 20 of 31 Posts