TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone have the Helo Blaster wheels? EDIT: WHEELS INSTALLED, PICS INSIDE

just curious to see how these look on our trucks... I have done searches on toyotanation, custom tacos, and here, with no results at all. If anyone has them, or has any experience with them, please provide info.

thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I picture of them would be nice and the brand that makes them. maybe someone has seen them on another vehicle....

·
Registered
427 Posts
well not to scare you away but people are going to come on and bitch talking about them being to much bling from the chrome but i would say if you buy them atleast keep it to a 16" max so you dont have big blinging 18" or 20" the majority will tell you to get black steal rims good luck and no im 98% sure no one is running these possibly an 05+ might be no idea

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i forgot who the audience here was for a sec.. they differ so much from forum to forum...

if it makes you feel any better though, they are polished aluminum, not chrome... but i hear ya..

·
Registered
427 Posts
personally i like the wheel i just ordered a set of classic II ina 16x8 there all blinged out polished wheel :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
I think they look pretty cool!

·
Registered
11 Posts
SilverSeven said:
just curious to see how these look on our trucks... I have done searches on toyotanation, custom tacos, and here, with no results at all. If anyone has them, or has any experience with them, please provide info.

thanks!
I think those wheels rock.. too much bling??? bra, they loook like the weld sidewinder... no chrome/// they should fit fine too the bs seems correct.. I may be getting these this week or the helo big dogs... anyone have pics with them on a taco???

aloha

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats up doggy dogg! you are on toyotanation.com too right?

Ill get up some pics on wednesday bro.. apparently its a 3 day job..

·
Registered
11 Posts
ya man.. that would be cool.. what kinda tires you gonna mount? I'll be gettin the BF All Terrains 285/75/16... let's see the pics when you can..

aloha

·
Registered
427 Posts
what set up are you going to run tire size rim size and when you ordering them up

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the 35 inch extreme mud terrains like you see above, and 18" helo blasters going on tomorrow with a 6 inch procomp lift.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Silverseven.. I like your rig man... those rims look good to.. How the ride with the new lift?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey man herse a better pic.. its sagging in that one because all the stock stuff was in the bed... The ride is great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts