1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for pics of this mesh grille...pref. a black grille

Here are some examples

hit me

Each insert is an overlay to your original grille making installation quick and easy. For those of you that want that more custom look, simply cut the factory grille out of the shell and install the insert.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Darrcoma said:
i am looking for pics of this mesh grille...pref. a black grille

Here are some examples

hit me

Each insert is an overlay to your original grille making installation quick and easy. For those of you that want that more custom look, simply cut the factory grille out of the shell and install the insert.
I tried one of those billet grills that has the grill that fills the end pieces aswell and what a pain in the ass that was. I called the manufacture and in the instructions it says it takes an hour to do well i almost took all night to do and then end result was crap so i ended up buying another OEM grill. Ill never by on of those socalled easy grills again.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
TRDUSA2002 said:
I tried one of those billet grills that has the grill that fills the end pieces aswell and what a pain in the ass that was. I called the manufacture and in the instructions it says it takes an hour to do well i almost took all night to do and then end result was crap so i ended up buying another OEM grill. Ill never by on of those socalled easy grills again.
Was it a Trenz?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts