TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I just got mine put on today (m/t's) so no opinions yet. The shop had to put 9oz. of weight on two of the tires to balance them,thats alot, about double what a tire this size should need :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
lunarmist02 said:
I just got mine put on today (m/t's) so no opinions yet. The shop had to put 9oz. of weight on two of the tires to balance them,thats alot, about double what a tire this size should need :confused:

Got any pics?

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
my buddy has gone thru a 2sets of truxus mts and they wear like erasers.
he is now on a set of iroks and they are wearing out fast too.

but they got great traction when there good.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I looked into getting these and everyone around here has abenn having issues with them wearing quickly, chunking and being out of round. They're also very heavy. On the plus side, they do work great in the snow.

·
Registered
598 Posts
GreenTaco4x4 said:
Wondering if anyone has any reviews of these tires and how their tread life is.
These are heavier tires. They are not sissy 3 ply mt's like BFG makes. They will not tear on a rock like paper. They are 8 and 10 ply in most sizes. I wouldn't want them on my dd myself.

My uncle runs a set of the mts on his bronco and loves them. He has abused the hell out of the sidewalls and they are still ok. I'll snap some shots if he drives the bronco over for Christmas dinner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It seems like with the MT's some people hate them, while some love them. I will be getting the MT's though. I like them because of all of the siping, since i see alot of snow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts