TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 2 days I've gotten on there and tried to sell a few PS2 games that I've got and everytime I click the sale button, it asks me to update my creditcard information, which I WILL NOT FUCKING DO b/c it doesn't look legit. I've emailed Ebay about the problem, but I haven't gotten any replies and the "problem" still seems to be there. Just wondering if I'm the only one :confused:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I had the same notification, but it was because my card on file with them had expired.....if yours isnt expired and you're getting that message i'd confirm with them first.....if you go to the main page you can Chat live with a rep. Top right area of the page "Live Help"

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
wslytoy said:
For the past 2 days I've gotten on there and tried to sell a few PS2 games that I've got and everytime I click the sale button, it asks me to update my creditcard information, which I WILL NOT FUCKING DO b/c it doesn't look legit. I've emailed Ebay about the problem, but I haven't gotten any replies and the "problem" still seems to be there. Just wondering if I'm the only one :confused:
its legit, i just did it the other day

·
Registered
931 Posts
wslytoy said:
I just did mine today. Log in, then go to my ebay and click on the my account tab on the left. You can go in there and update your info. I would not do it through an email.

If you dont, they will not allow you to sell as they have no way to collect the fees you incur when you list the item for sale.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, thanks guys, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a spoof like last time :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
wslytoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing