TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
yeah, even I haven't heard from him in a while...i've been so busy i lost track of time too...is it passover yet?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
you need help molly...... lobbying for peoples screen names. maybe i should be finding a job for you too!

·
Registered
878 Posts
DriftinCO said:
yeah, even I haven't heard from him in a while...i've been so busy i lost track of time too...is it passover yet?
I saw you on I 25 a couple weekends ago on the way to Ft Collins ... you where sing along with some song, driving about 85mph and my dad was like "who is that punk?! He drives like a maniac" LOL!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bluetaco said:
awe shucks... you missed me!
I will admit to missing you. I look at you the same way as Alan Coombs from Hannity and Coombs. I disagree with most of what you say, but I respect you and your right to say it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Commutacoma said:
I will admit to missing you. I look at you the same way as Alan Coombs from Hannity and Coombs. I disagree with most of what you say, but I respect you and your right to say it.
you mean Hannity and Combs the entertainment news show that is from a media network that also brings us Gems like American Dad and Wife Swap?! you do understand that Combs is a "liberal" because he plays one on TV...

I am not a liberal I just play devils advocate for the sake of the cheerleaders...with out an opposing team there is no reason for cheer!

Who would the Harlem Globetrotters*hannity* be with out the Washington Generals*Combs*...

If given the choice of us vs them I would cheer for the Trotters too...but the truth is they both suck at basketball and the producer has a clandestine outcome for the show!
When are folks going to get tired of choosing a singular us vs them stance where you have to pin people to one side or the other...because I'm sick of it!
You disagree with most of what I say because you haven't heard a damn thing I have to say!
The only conversation has been in terms of me being a devils advocate for the sake of getting folks into strengthening their weak ass face in the crowd Harlem Globetrotter style cheerleading!

Your statement to me is like saying " The Generals will never win a game but I respect their right to play!" profound no?!
If I suck at basketball and am gaining benefit from playing for a fictitious team..who is the real loser besides the people buying into it!! If you're going to be a Harlem fan do it because they entertain you ...not because you like their ability to win!

Let us raise our standard above comparing your Hannity to "my" Combs!!
For god sake!
Or I can cheer for the Generals to keep the illusion going for you if I must!

LOL!
j/k!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Commutacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing