TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here has been hypnotized (either comical or for other reasons), did it work. I have a friend that refuses to believe those shows where people are hypnotized and do crazy things. just wondering if anyone had some first hand expereience.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I was hypnotized to quit smoking once, other than feeling completely relaxed and kind of distant, it didn't work, I still smoke like a trooper. It's everyone else's fault but mine.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
We had a hypnotist come to my college to do a presentation and he pulled 5 people out of the audience, one was my g.f. and one was her room mate. They said it was the most b.s. they've ever experienced. He pulled them into a back room and basically told them to play along w/what he said out front...how bogus. That is my "knowledge" of them but i'm sure there has to be someone out there who does it right or it wouldnt' exist.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The other day in the gym, this well-stacked hottie came in, and her bouncing jugglies hypnotized me. I woke up after the gym had closed, and I had been sleepilng in a puddle of drool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Jade
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing