TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you don't find one before the Steamboat run, I have one that I keep in my FJC. Ask FJCruzer about a Moab City Market CB Install and SWR tune.:saw:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I need a tune too, for my purdy new Firestik (It matches my truck!) I thought I'd just let the folks at CBs & More in Johnson's Corner tune it. I'm buying a coax there, so I'm sure they couldn't ask more than a few bucks for the tuning job. I'll find out.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
So what's the word Troy? You gonna get it done? I still need mine tuned. It's all set up and ready to go now aside from the fine tuning.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
If you don't find one before the Steamboat run, I have one that I keep in my FJC. Ask FJCruzer about a Moab City Market CB Install and SWR tune.:saw:
RadioShack + 15 minutes + Tony's SWR :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I want to check the readings on mine again just to make sure it didn't get out of wack. Maybe I could hook up to Stagecoach's meter before hitting the trail this weekend?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I read the Firestik instructions further and they recommend tuning out in the open, away from buildings and without any people standing near the thing. Def broke those rules last time.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well then put a tune fest on the list at 7-11 at 10:00 am this saturday :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts