TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a favor...

A buddy of mine had a credit card taken out in his name, but he nor his wife applied for it. So he go his credit report and lo and behold, there is an address associated with the credit card...

7365 Nw 83rd Court Road
Ocala, FL 34482-8022

So far I have a business name, a person's name, 3 phone numbers, and some satellite pics.

What I am looking for right now is some street level pics of the house (not from a satellite like Google, Zillow, or anything). It's a nice house/lot. If someone is in the area and can snap a few digi pics and e-mail them to me, that would be great. I told my buddy I doubt the person here did it, but there are dumb criminals out there. Most of them would use a PO Box, not a house address. But since it was a house address and the house hasn't sold in about 10 years, so he is thinking the person is a dumb criminal, or knows someone that did it. After getting a few pics, and doing some more investigating, we were probably going to take it to the local PD or someone to investigate it since he says no one else is doing anything. Thanks for any help. :)

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:

Having some fun. Found info on wife and birthdates for both and some other stuff... Time to look for an ISP. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts