TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone in need of a 33" (285/75/16) AT? (have 2)

Edit: changed this post since I bought the tires.

I bought a set of four, and have 2 to sell. $50 apiece.

- matt

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hell if you have the room to store them I would get em....

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could probably make room, but....

Prodigy - Let me see if the guy still has them. I might be able to by all 4, and then try and unload 2 to someone who's burned out their rears...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's still got them, but he's way out in freakin Evans. He said he'd lower the price if I made the trip.:cool:

Prodigy - Are you 100% for 1 @ $50 (assuming I can get him down to $200 for all 4). Then I'd just need to unload 2 for $100, plus I have my crappy old spare to do something with....

Maybe I could make a great big tire swing set.:D

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yeah I am 100% that I want 1. All I have for a spare right now is the stock one.
Can you hold onto it until I can come down and pick it up?

PM me your name and address and I will send you a check as soon as you need me to.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
workin out the details with the seller right now for a rendezvous/exchange. I'll let you know when the deal is done.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pickin 'em up tomorrow Prodigy. No problem holding one for you, and I'll just send you a message and details over the weekend.

- matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you still have one of these tires, I would be interested in taking 1 off of your hands. What is the condition of the tire, good tread? Thanks

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup - still have 2 more to unload. They have about 50% tread left, so they're still in pretty good shape (great for a spare). 285/75/16 (33") load range D BFG KO's.

I paid 210 for them, and selling each for 50 just to break even (I'll eat the 10 for my TTORA bretheren). You are welcome to one if you like - send me a PM and we can work out the details.

- matt

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have 2 285/75/16D BFG AT KO's to sell. They have about 50% tread life remaining. $50 apiece. Good for a spare, or to replace a couple of bald tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.