TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here on business, and don't have alot going on tonight. Actually I've been sitting in my hotel room all day today. I may be doing something around 3-4PM, but after that i'm free. Wanting to know if anyone want's to get together for some grub..

Steve
(623)692-8072

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
:lmao: Steve I know better but judging by the title of this thread, it sure sounds like you are a desperate :supergay: looking for some man love hook up! :rofl:

Good luck on your quest?????

Just giving you a hard time, I guess my mind is in the gutter today or something

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bear said:
:lmao: Steve I know better but judging by the title of this thread, it sure sounds like you are a desperate :supergay: looking for some man love hook up! :rofl:

Good luck on your quest?????

Just giving you a hard time, I guess my mind is in the gutter today or something

Shhhh.. don't tell my wife... :flipoff1:

Just bored. and rather than eat by myself, I thought I could maybe meet up with someone.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Yea I know! but it did just kinda come across funny to me! that is the problem being as bored as I am.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually. my parts will be here at 5 so i'll be working late tonight. sorry to get your hopes up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts