TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: The trans and transfer are toast, the guy I bought it from was wrong about them being useable. They both need complete rebuild, transfer case is completely locked up, and trans needs all new bearings. all the other parts are gone.

well I pulled the axle out of my donor truck today, and am going to get the transfer case tomorrow, but the truck still has a good tranny, two fairly good doors, and a good d. side fender, and marginal bed on it. if anyone in the tn area wants any of these parts just let me know... the truck is getting scrapped, but I will let anyone have the parts for FREE if you come get them just to keep them from being wasted. If you are interested just pm me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops. honestly I have never even used this part of the forum so I forgot about it.. my bad

·
Registered
232 Posts
I may be interested in the tranny... 4 or 5 speed? I will come pick up if it is in good condition and free...Let me know, Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I wouldn't mind stopping by and taking a look at what you got. PM your number and directions to me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Do you have a decent tailgate?

If I sent you some :2cents: + the shipping, would you be willing to drop it off at UPS?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
well I pulled the axle out of my donor truck today, and am going to get the transfer case tomorrow, but the truck still has a good tranny, two fairly good doors, and a good d. side fender, and marginal bed on it. if anyone in the tn area wants any of these parts just let me know... the truck is getting scrapped, but I will let anyone have the parts for FREE if you come get them just to keep them from being wasted. If you are interested just pm me
u have the rear springs off that 83 ? if so I will send a brown guy to your door to pick them up :D

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
If he doesn't I do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts