TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 Mickey Thompson Classic 2 wheels, 15x10 with 3 5/8 back spacing and 6 37 Irok radials. 3 of them have 95% tread left. 1 has about 2/3'rds tread left. The spare and the extra tire off the rim both have plugs in them and are in the 90% tread left category and will be great for spares. I am selling them ALL for 350.00

They will be available after I get a new set, please speak up as I am not gonna order new ones till someone FOR SURE wants these.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
I have 5 Mickey Thompson Classic 2 wheels, 15x10 with 3 5/8 back spacing and 6 37 Irok radials. 3 of them have 95% tread left. 1 has about 2/3'rds tread left. The spare and the extra tire off the rim both have plugs in them and are in the 90% tread left category and will be great for spares. I am selling them ALL for 350.00

They will be available after I get a new set, please speak up as I am not gonna order new ones till someone FOR SURE wants these.
Maybe, Got pics?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hotwheels said:
350 for all 6 tires and the 5 rim? can I get a phone #? Also if that is the price consider them sold.
Yes. $350 for all.

·
Registered
880 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
surprised at the lack of post whoring all morning. You must have been asleep in the broom closet :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
azredtaco said:
surprised at the lack of post whoring all morning. You must have been asleep in the broom closet :rolleyes:
You seem to have that covered for us P.W. Veterans!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hotwheels said:
sold then! when can I get them from you? and phone #?
Well, just to make it clear, the rims are used and quite rock rashed. They are still quite good, but these are not brand new and shiny.
I can get then to you prolly in a couple weeks. I have to order some rims, providing the ones I want are still made, and have to get tires and get them all mounted blah blah, and I am going to idaho next tues thru sat, so like I said, this was an interest in them post, I'm not flaking, just letting you know it won't be really soon is all.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
Well, just to make it clear, the rims are used and quite rock rashed. They are still quite good, but these are not brand new and shiny.
I can get then to you prolly in a couple weeks. I have to order some rims, providing the ones I want are still made, and have to get tires and get them all mounted blah blah, and I am going to idaho next tues thru sat, so like I said, this was an interest in them post, I'm not flaking, just letting you know it won't be really soon is all.
I've seen Rob's wheeling, I don't think some rock rash will deter him :D :lmao:

·
Registered
880 Posts
grumpy said:
he was waiting for Bob to come get the mop!!! :D
he was trying to avoid the "cleanup" in the lunch room :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
I have to order some rims, providing the ones I want are still made, and have to get tires and get them all mounted blah blah,...
Just curious, what wheels did you switch to?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mark in Az said:
Just curious, what wheels did you switch to?
The top ones.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelsBySize.do?rcz=85225&rc=AZEINT&wd=17&rw=10&bp=6-139.7*6-5.5

These are the same ones I has before, the ones Eric now has. The reason I have chosen these again is for the same reason the first time, they are the closest to the same offset/backspacing as the MT 2's in the 15" size. The 17's everyone else has are too narrow and tucked into the wheel wells or are way too costly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts