TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of building a HP D44 front and wanted to put D60 outters on it for the bigger joints,etc.
Anyone know of a place that could make some shafts for the rear that are 8 lug? :saw:

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
FNG said:
I'm in the process of building a HP D44 front and wanted to put D60 outters on it for the bigger joints,etc.
Anyone know of a place that could make some shafts for the rear that are 8 lug? :saw:
it would be cheaper to just get a rear 60 ;)

have you checked Pirate?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ugh. I'll just weld on D60 FF stuff and go that route if that's all there is

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Not sure you will be able to get everything you need from one source.

I saw yesterday where Poly performance carried the Crane enterprises inner C's (nice looking) but did not carry the knuckles or any of the outter stuff (did not call just going off the web site)..

For axle shafts and such, I can't think of any place, but do some researching on here. I want to say I remember some threads back in the Delphi days where chromoly shafts were being discussed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't need C's, I was talking about making the rear a 8 lug full floater to match the hybrid D44 front I'm working on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
FNG
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing