TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looked like some type of mixed breed. Had coloring similar to a beagle but looked like it had some terrier as well.

·
Bearded Red Viking
775 Posts
You should look into a type of collie. They are small built and good for apartments. But they are VERY smart so you can easily train it to be house broke and do cool tricks in no time. They have high energy ability so would be great to run with. Just know that dogs are like humans. They need to be warmed up and down before exercise. They can also get soar just like you so watch for signs when first starting to introduce your dog to running.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think it's a cross between a Shitsu and a Bulldog...
A bullshit maybe?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Anyone what kind of dog this is. Im looking for a good apt dog that likes to go running if you have any suggestions im open. thanks http://youtube.com/watch?v=2A-_Zkh4fVU

My Mom's dog looks pretty similar. We think she's a Amstaff Pointer mix.

a few pics here: taken around Christmas...the cause for the bows and stuff.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1100521/EWNMQ-DSCF0390.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1100521/RIZQK-DSCF0383.JPG

She's very high energy, very muscular and the fastest dog I've ever seen. We call her White Lightning. Only dogs I've seen faster than her are Blue Heelers/Australian Shepherds. She's about 45-55lbs and is as nimble as a deer. She's mostly white except on her head and she has dark spots in some places on her skin...like freckles. Very agile and loves to run. She was a handful in Berkeley...used to chew up stuff all the time. But since she moved to Montana with my Mom, she now has 20 acres to roam on and is loving it.

I've heard Greyhounds make great family bumps on a log...and you know they like to run too. Good with kids and all. If you can get over the odd look they are easily found after their racing carrers are over.

J

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
If you are in an apt, you prolly want something small(er). My suggestion would be to find a breed, or mix that you like and do some research on that particular breed. For instance, I bought a boxer a long time ago. I just thought they looked cool and all. He is the best dog that I ever had, but farts all the damn time. I never knew that about their breed. Not that it would make me change my mind about him or the breed, but those are the kind of things that you want to make sure you find out before you get a dog. You are prolly going to want something that doesn't shed since it will be inside. You prolly want a smaller breed, so it's not constantly knocking shit over, ect, ect...Good luck to you.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the info guys. im just looking for a dog thats a med. sized lump on a log, maybe a good drinkin buddy, and that likes to run.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Some other things happened, I guess. I was too busy hitting up the table that was giving away free chocolate. Yes, at a dog show, they're giving out unlimited free samples of the stuff that KILLS DOGS.

intresting article

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Wrappin up the dog show

http://deadspin.com/sports/dog-show!/wrapping-up-the-westminster-dog-show-236530.php

"Then I spot her: Kitty, a vision in black. Silky raven locks, deep brown eyes you could lose yourself in, just a true stunner across the board. If I weren't attached, I might've fallen for her charms.

I'm not the only one. Two stalls down is Charlie, who slowly walks over, clearly ready to put the Cocker in Spaniel. He hops up next to Kitty, and the two begin sniffing each other in the time-honored tradition of doggy foreplay. But Charlie's ready for the main event."

:rofl:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think it's a cross between a Shitsu and a Bulldog...
A bullshit maybe?
:) :D :lmao: :rofl: :rofl2:

Seriously though, I personally like those short tailed dogs that Max Rokatanski had in the movie "The Road Warrior" I think they`re called Queensland Heeler`s from Aulstralia, very loyal, can run pretty quick for their size, and wont take crap from man or beast!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts