TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im down in eugene and was thinkin about having a jam session every wednesday night in the garage. my bro-in-law is on bass...if you play the drums and wanna jam, let me know. we mostly play heavy stuff, but my passion is the blues.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Speaking of drum sets. I have one for sale :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
$100? Make me an offer I can refuse. I mean can't refuse.
EDIT:Drum set
Peace 5 peice set, comes with 2 splash cymbal stands, high hat with sabian hats, bass peddle with ziljan mallet, peace throne, 1 pearl splash stand

·
Registered
552 Posts
hmm, i'm seriously considering this. I've been wanting one for a long time and your price is very appealing. Whats the story with the set? How old? Condition. Do you have pictures, or is there a link online somewhere that shows what the set is?

hmm, now what do I have that I can sell to be able to buy this :):)

·
Registered
713 Posts
pdxtaco said:
Whats the story with the set? How old? Condition. Do you have pictures, :):)
Got it a couple years back cause I was in a band, quit the band, never use it now. Condition is good no scratch's ect.. I will get some pics later

·
Registered
713 Posts
pdxtaco said:
do you still have this set for sale... I want to get one for the youth band at my church... let me know if you have it

Jason
I have it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
let me guess.. you don't live near portland do you???

Are you going to the takeover.. maybe on your way up I could meet you and make the trade on your way.. if you are close.. i'll buy em whenever we can meet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts