TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking threw one of my 4wheel mags and saw these new wheels (to me) that I'm thinking about buying. They come in black and chome. They almost look like a mickey thompson type of wheel but nothing really close. They are only $40 for black and $60 for chrome.

I was wondering if anyone has run these on a vehicle or seen a tacoma with them on at all? I know there have been problems with other rims in the past and I would hate to have to be the ginny pig to try them out.

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Tacoma4Life06 said:
I was looking threw one of my 4wheel mags and saw these new wheels (to me) that I'm thinking about buying. They come in black and chome. They almost look like a mickey thompson type of wheel but nothing really close. They are only $40 for black and $60 for chrome.

I was wondering if anyone has run these on a vehicle or seen a tacoma with them on at all? I know there have been problems with other rims in the past and I would hate to have to be the ginny pig to try them out.
There was a guy on a double cabs forum that got some wheels similar to the ones your talking about. Here's a link:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/doublecabs/messages/?start=Start+Reading+>>

Do a search for "chrome steelies" and you should find the post with a picture of them on the truck.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
dubs!

Tacoma4Life06 said:

1 word, RUST! it's all up to you man!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I thaught about that one which is why I have decided not to go with the chrome steelies. I did order a set of rims though today. Eagle Alloy 187s. I can't wait for the them to get here. They should be here by thursday at the latest. Only cost me $400 including shipping, lugs, caps, and valve stems. I was totally excited. They should add a good look for my truck. Now all I need is my suspension setup. Come on insurance company money!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Tacoma4Life06
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing