TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it really worth the extra $$$$ Anyone had any problems with them like noisy uniballs?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
PM Brock.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is it really worth the extra $$$$ Anyone had any problems with them like noisy uniballs?
im not sure if its the uniballs, but my hoes were pretty squeaky when i first got 'em. after the coils settle, the squeakyness goes away

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm curious also...doin' some shoppin' and can only find very little info about the DR UCAs, even on this site with that so called search feature.

The DR's certainly are shiny, but aside from that the only other difference I can discern is the recessed ball. Is that really worth the extra $500. Does anyone actually own a set?!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'm curious also...doin' some shoppin' and can only find very little info about the DR UCAs, even on this site with that so called search feature.

The DR's certainly are shiny, but aside from that the only other difference I can discern is the recessed ball. Is that really worth the extra $500. Does anyone actually own a set?!
No comment:rolleyes: I don't want to get bitch slapped by the bling boys again:)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
honestly... no.. other than the recessed uniball with the dust cover there is nothign different over any other arms... except my arms are connected tot he frame with heims... overkill, btu i love them and the chicks do too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool, thanks for the feedback! Looks like it's clean packaging and overkill vs. my wallet once again...who will win?...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool, thanks for the feedback! Looks like it's clean packaging and overkill vs. my wallet once again...who will win?...
I think my wallet will win!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
honestly... no.. other than the recessed uniball with the dust cover there is nothign different over any other arms... except my arms are connected tot he frame with heims... overkill, btu i love them and the chicks do too.
Don't forget castor and camber adjustment for proper alignment, no grease to content with, AND no noise!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Don't forget castor and camber adjustment for proper alignment, no grease to content with, AND no noise!
Think again amigo. Rod ends all make noise when they get older. Even the teflon lined high end units.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i think its funny how he did his front lift, then is saving for rear...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
meh, mine havnt made a noise yet.
Yeah, you haven't had them that long. Come tell me what they sound like in another year or two. I have run them in all sorts of vehicles and they always end up rattling when they get a bunch of miles on them. :rolleyes: I'll bet you a lobster dinner on that one:)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Yeah, you haven't had them that long. Come tell me what they sound like in another year or two. I have run them in all sorts of vehicles and they always end up rattling when they get a bunch of miles on them. :rolleyes: I'll bet you a lobster dinner on that one:)
not a fan of lobster :( ill jsut replace my shit when it makes noise.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Ive have my Camburg arms on for about 7 months and they sound like the trucks gonna fall apart, but they work great and thats all that matters. :eek:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
not a fan of lobster :( ill jsut replace my shit when it makes noise.
Can I have the lobster dinner Brock and your arms when you get new ones :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think its funny how he did his front lift, then is saving for rear...

So it would have been better to lift the rear first so my truck looks even more like a stink bug with its ass it the air???

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
So it would have been better to lift the rear first so my truck looks even more like a stink bug with its ass it the air???
why not save and do both at same time?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts