1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
717 Posts
dude what is wrong with you??? remember your saving for hoes?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
damnit Vinny! Am i gonna have to drive all the way down there, park next to you, and make you look like a lowered honda????

lol... i can do that since i am a bum that don't do shit remember ;)

Jackie's cool and all buddy, but you need some HOES!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes, they will fit your Tacoma. They are the same size as standard bulbs and plug directly into the sockets.

For the rear, you will need a pair of LED 1156 (blinkers), pair of LED 1157 (dual filament tail and brake) and a pair of LED 591 (reverse bulbs).

For the front, a pair of LED 4157 for front blinkers and a pair of LED 194 for parking lights.

You will need load resistors if you are going to do your blinkers.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help... oh and you two up there, yeah the peanut gallery, yeah I got the hoes coming as soon as they stock the deavers and the rims. Jax knows I need hoes and she's cool with that as long as they don't come with a Hummer. or H2 or H3 for that matter.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Supramann93 said:
Thanks for the help... oh and you two up there, yeah the peanut gallery, yeah I got the hoes coming as soon as they stock the deavers and the rims. Jax knows I need hoes and she's cool with that as long as they don't come with a Hummer. or H2 or H3 for that matter.
haha, sounds good, just lemme know so I can pick up the stuff before I head down that way. We are gonna do a one day install... then off to cow for our last time.... tear....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rebuilt98 said:
I know they sell the 1157's and the reverse bulbs at autozone. Probably have the 1156's too. Cheaper than shipping them.
Tried those...they suck.

The ones from Super bright I saw a comparison and they were brighter then the conventional bulb.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts