TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
That spoiler was probably helping a lot there.:rolleyes:

Dumbass! I would not be as nice as the guys helping get his sorry ass out.

·
Registered
853 Posts
That dude is an absoulte moron. Im pretty sure I woulda declined to help too. Hes lucky there was someone that was willing to help cuz Ida said call a wrecker dumbass.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Know what's funny? I saw this same guy doing a trail up by Apex, north of Central City, that looked a little less rocky than this about 2 years ago. I am not sure if it was the same Suby, it was definitely not all painted up and didn't have a spoiler. He turned around at the area we were at cause there were some larger boulders. I could not believe he had made it as far as we were. If he wants to wheel so badly, he needs to get a 4x4 truck.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It's pretty obvious that the guy doesn't give a shit about the vehicle with it being painted like that and the interior all stripped out. That little Suby won't last long being drug all over those rocks.:D Guess i'd be pissed if I was stuck behind this group.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The interior got stripped cause he left it out there for 2 weeks. But I agree with you about the paint job and the spoiler. Only capable Suby I have ever seen offroad is an old Brat. It had to have at least 14 inches of ground clearance! Twice what that legacy has!

·
Registered
252 Posts
What a jack ass, im glad everyone is rippn him a new one.. Anyone read all his quotes on hai? What a punk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts