TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
i dont like it, looks like a kids plastic truck.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,563 Posts
nhlbill said:
I used to like you because of your avitar....lol
Sorry, it's the first I'd seen, and I thought I'd share. Silly me :sticks to drinking beer from now on:
Sorry to jump down your throat. I'm just a newly deputized member of the Repost Police. :banghead: I think my sargent is gonna kick me down to traffic duty after this. :D

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
ShowStop said:
Sorry to jump down your throat. I'm just a newly deputized member of the Repost Police. :banghead: I think my sargent is gonna kick me down to traffic duty after this. :D
have you seen that vid of the H2???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah, I have seen it. NO plans to purchase one.

The designers need to get OUT of Saturday Morning Cartoon Mode with what they are offering presently.

I can just hear "Golly, Gee Whiz, Wow Man, That is really awesome..." echoing at the design studio as they crank out trash like this.

·
Registered
843 Posts
:D sorry if this is a repost :D but i cant find an answer to my question anywhere,

whats a coil spacer and who makes the...............................................

j/k eat mor chicken

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
ShowStop said:
The repost police have really been letting me down the last few weeks. :rolleyes:

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
ShowStop said:
Not yet this week :rolleyes:
I need to give the file to Julie and have her, uh, 'doctor' it a tad ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ruby? Whatever!

The Dude Abides said:
Has potential... but I'd rather have a Jeep Rubicon. Can't beat the lockers and D44 axles / Front and Rear.

It may be a D44 but it's the Ruby D44. That means it's a D44 center with D35 knuckles and I believe the Rubi locker don't fit in standard D44's. (someone correct me if I'm wrong pleez)

Have at it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts