TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got back in the game. I was southerntaco98 but can't recall my email used or password. Looks dead around here
It's beyond dead.
Went to Iron Mountain a couple weeks ago. Will probably go again in a couple weeks. A lot of the "open" trails are no longer open. Very few places to wheel and very few people on here any more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's beyond dead.
Went to Iron Mountain a couple weeks ago. Will probably go again in a couple weeks. A lot of the "open" trails are no longer open. Very few places to wheel and very few people on here any more.
Has the wheeling community died? lol.... I'm building a rig right now id be down to go ride. Gonna do windrock 1st of September

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has the wheeling community died? lol.... I'm building a rig right now id be down to go ride. Gonna do windrock 1st of September
As far as I can tell, yes.
I think everyone left this forum years ago and went to Facebook.
I rarely see any Toyotas being wheeled any more. If people are off-road, they seem to be on side-by-sides.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Always reading just not posting. I forgot(again) how to post pics. Who uses what platform?

I think I used imageshack and there was something about changing the parenthesis to brackets in the forum code...

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
i think I got it thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts