TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone use oct boost with their s/c. i heard that taluene is good or is this pretty useless.

·
Keyser Soze
540 Posts
There were some pretty extensive threads on this topic on Delphi, but alas, they aren't here :(

Yes, many of us use a witches brew of gasoline and toulene. I hate to ask say it, but your best bet is to take a trip over to the old board and do a search. People posted ratios and other tips in the thread over there and I guess the threads still exist for a reason.

You might want to distill the threads down into a summary and post it back here so that knowledge is not lost with the Delphi board.

·
609 Posts
00trdtaco said:
does anyone use oct boost with their s/c. i heard that taluene is good or is this pretty useless.
Check out the link below for some good info. I've used:
2 gal toluene
7 oz ATF
17.5 gal 93 octane
It really gets up and goes.
"rocket fuel recipe"

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
around me i can only get 91oct, or mix withthe racing fuel at i think 100oct but its pricy. i want to boost it up about 93oct but dont know the right way to go. i found toluene's relative xylene for ten bucks a gallon and i would need 1.5 gallons and thats expensive. i also heard that you may not be always getting 1o0 oct..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts