TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says, Oct 3rd, peacock flats. Anyone interested. Its not set in stone yet. LMK if you want to go.

If we go, it will be all the real trails up there, so you need to have at least a locker or some mad bosco like driving skills :D. If you don't have protection, you have a chance at body damage. We'll be testing out a couple of 4runners, too bad their not mine. :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im down what time you guys meeting up at, plus Ive only been out there like 3 times i hav a pre runnuer you think I can kkep up with you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to go you can, just give me your license number and how many people will be going. If you want to take it easy, you might be waiting a while while we go down the trails. There usually isn't an easy way around once your on them.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thanks for the driving props man! Did you guys go up? Wish I could have made it. :( I need to give your bumper a nice workout! :driving:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Yes you do!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics from last week

Cousins new whip

Watch out for this guy, kinda wreckless in his stock heep.

Jeep, say hi to the stompah! (yes, he is rolling into the jeep)

And he drives out of it

driver's too scared to keep going

Then I hop in and break a hub

Then I drive out in 3wd

another video

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Now I'm really ticked I didn't go! :mad: Awesome pics though! Glad you guys got out!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
How the heck did that happen? Where was that?

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeep eater. The driver, I guess thought he could drive up on the high side on the right of the trail to go around the rut in the middle and "flop". Mark tried to tell him where to go, but obviously he didn't listen. Its on craigslist now, it will probably be there for a long time too.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Bummer. Sucks to learn the hard way to listen to your spotter or the guy who might just know what he's doing. Definitely glad I wasn't there for that. Jeep eater isn't supposed to eat toyotas! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess jeep eater will eat anything if you don't know what you are doing. :)

Its not like its difficult to make it up, all you have to do is ride the rut up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts